Step One: Schedule Your Session + Pay Session Fee
To reserve a date for your photo session, I will send you a contract to sign and collect your session fee of $200. This fee pays for the time & preparation that goes into your photo session. Your image collection is purchased separately.
To compare availability, you can email me a few dates that work for your family - I am available on weekdays and some weekends, and once we choose a date, the rest of the booking process is quick & simple.
Here are a few things to consider:
- Weekend dates are limited and popular. Many clients find that by choosing a weekday evening, they're more likely to get an appointment in the date range they want.
- If there is a particular occasion you need prints or photo gifts for (First Birthday, Mother's Day, Christmas, etc.), be sure to choose a date at least one month in advance of that occasion to ensure sufficient processing and printing time.
- If you love the "golden hour" look of photos, these are taken about 1.5 - 1 hours before the sun sets. If you have young children, it may be best to give them a longer or later nap, or plan to have a late bedtime, just for one day. Images that are taken earlier in the day are still beautiful, but have a different look to them and may need to be in shadier areas to prevent squinting and intense shadows on the face.
Step Two: your Photo Session!
Once we've officially booked your session, I'll send you a guide with information and tips on how to prepare for your photo session. That guide typically answers 90% of the questions that come up, but I'm always happy to set up a time to chat or answer a quick email if there's anything else you'd like to chat about.
A few days before our session, I'll reach out to confirm the time. If someone seems to be coming down with an illness, we can talk about our rescheduling options. Otherwise, that's the perfect time to ask any last minute questions or let me know if you've come up with a fun idea that we haven't discussed.
The day of your session, relax! (easier said than done, I know). Prepare to have fun and be silly together, and make sure everyone has had a snack and used the bathroom before your session! A hangry little one or the need for a quick pee break can quickly derail the fun :)
Finally, take a deep breath... I promise to make it as painless as possible for everyone involved, and make sure we have some fun!
Step 3: The fun part!
Within a couple of weeks, I'll send you an email letting you know that your photos are ready. I display your photos in a slideshow set to music, which is such a fun and meaningful way to view them! The slideshow is available for 24 hours, and you choose when that timeframe begins. Once you've had a chance to marvel at your photos for a bit, you can decide which image collection suits your family best.
After you purchase your collection, you'll have a full month to choose which digital files to download and which items to spend your print credit on. If you're having a tough time deciding which product(s) you like best, I'm happy to set up a time to talk to help you with your decision!
Collection A - $750.00
- Your choice of 10 high resolution digital files with print release
- $100.00 print credit toward your choice of anything in the store - prints, framed photos, albums, canvas, etc.
Collection B - $975.00
- Your choice of 20 high resolution digital files with print release
- $300.00 print credit toward your choice of anything in the store - prints, framed photos, albums, canvas, etc.
COLLECTION C - $1250.00
- The complete set of digital files in your online gallery with print release (typically 40+)
- $600.00 print credit toward your choice of anything in the store - prints, framed photos, albums, canvas, etc.
- A downloadable slideshow of your photos
A few of my favorite items...
This sleek, matted frame comes ready to be displayed and is printed on lustre photographic paper, and protected by glass. Pre-assembled frame comes ready-to-hang. Hanging hardware included.
Dimensions: 1 1/8” wide and 1” deep.
Available in 5 sizes and 3 colours
Prices start at $185
Professional Lab Prints
I strive to provide quality prints, so my monitor is calibrated for reliable colour consistency in photographic prints. Photos are printed on professional, archival quality papers, by high quality printers and software to maintain high quality standards and ensure the best quality of printing.
Available in 5 sizes
Price ranges from $30 - $50 per print
Tell your family's story with images in an album that doubles as a beautiful décor piece with lay-flat, full spread pages and a hand made cover. Covers available in either white or black leatherette, or various colours of linen.
Album size and layout options allow combinations that suit varying styles.
Price range: $550 - $750